This Cajun Sausage and Cauliflower Rice Skillet is loaded with peppers, onions, andouille rooster sausage and tender riced cauliflower seasoned to perfection with our selfmade Cajun seasoning! The right low carb dinner on your family members!
For many who’re seeking a dish with TONS of style then look no extra. This Cajun Sausage and Cauliflower Rice Skillet has the correct amount of daring, zesty flavors to spice up an in every other case boring cauliflower rice! I indicate you can’t go fallacious with this mix of andouille rooster sausage, bell peppers, onions, and garlic all sautéed together with my selfmade cajun seasoning and tender cauliflower rice.
It’s a glorious low carb meal for busy weeknights because of this recipe is quick, super EASY and makes delicious leftovers! The fantastic thing about cooking with cauliflower is you would even have gratifying with various seasonings since cauliflower by itself is pretty bland and tasteless so it takes on regardless of flavors you throw at it.
Why It’s possible you’ll Love this Recipe
- This whole meal is ready in decrease than half-hour.
- It’s low carb (7 internet carbs), gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo.
- Loaded with veggies and tons of flavour.
- Made multi useful pan for easy clean-up!
- Save time by shopping for frozen cauliflower rice, no should thaw!
Components It’s possible you’ll Need
- Cauliflower rice – you need to use current or frozen store-bought riced cauliflower on this recipe or just make your private! (See underneath for additional instructions)
- Andouille rooster sausage – I used this andouille rooster sausage, nonetheless any cajun-style sausage will work on this recipe
- Bell peppers – a combination of pink and inexperienced bell peppers, nonetheless you need to use regardless of colored bell peppers you want to on this
- Onions – it’s your decision a 1/2 cup of white or yellow onion along with some chopped inexperienced onions for shade
- Garlic – you need to use current chopped garlic or minced garlic from the jar
- Hen broth – be at liberty to utilize rooster broth, vegetable broth or any shares you’ve got obtainable. You probably can moreover use water, nonetheless you could lose among the many style
- Cajun seasoning – I used this delicious selfmade cajun seasoning
Learn to Rice Your Cauliflower
The simplest half about cauliflower rice is that you’ll uncover it in all places currently! I uncover that it’s honestly so much easier to easily use store-bought riced cauliflower (each current or frozen) straight from the bag since there is no huge chunks of cauliflower to worry about and the rice is uniform in measurement. You’ll in reality rice your private cauliflower, for many who’d select! To try this, merely chop up one head of cauliflower into florets and place them inside the bowl of a meals processor. Then merely pulse plenty of cases until the cauliflower resembles grain-like “rice.” Counting on the size of your meals processor, you may wish to do this in batches. Merely be careful to not over-process the cauliflower as it might probably turn into mushy.
Learn to Make Cajun Cauliflower Rice Skillet
- Chop, chop, chop! Chop your entire veggies and slice up the andouille rooster sausage. If making your private riced cauliflower, chop one head of cauliflower into florets and pulse in a meals processor until the cauliflower resembles “rice.” You’ll be able to even use current store-bought riced cauliflower or a frozen bag of riced cauliflower.
- Put together dinner the sausages. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a giant skillet over medium-high heat and put together dinner the andouille rooster sausage until browned and cooked through, about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Saute the greens. Add the chopped onion and bell peppers and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, until softened. Add inside the garlic and put together dinner for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add in cauliflower rice. Add the cauliflower rice to the skillet along with the rooster (or vegetable broth) and 1 tablespoon of cajun seasoning, mixing successfully. Let the cauliflower put together dinner for about 5 to 6 minutes until softened. Be sure that to not cowl the pan as steaming the riced cauliflower will make it mushy. Flip the heat off, mix inside the inexperienced onions, and luxuriate in!
Can I Use Frozen Cauliflower Rice?
! I’m an unlimited fan of defending baggage of frozen cauliflower rice in my freezer to utilize any time I must whip up a quick dinner or I’m in a pinch. No should thaw the frozen cauliflower rice each sooner than cooking, you merely must be positive any huge clumps are broken up sooner than dumping it out onto your scorching skillet.
Prepping and Storage
This sausage and cauliflower rice will remaining for 3 to 4 days saved in a sealed, airtight container in your fridge. Sadly I do not advocate freezing this meal as the texture of cooked cauliflower rice changes after being frozen and would not preserve up successfully.
Further Cauliflower Recipes It’s possible you’ll Love
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Put together dinner Time: quarter-hour
- Complete Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces andouille rooster sausage, sliced
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1 pink bell pepper, chopped
- 1 inexperienced bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups riced cauliflower, current or frozen
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1/4 cup rooster (or vegetable) broth or stock
- 1/4 cup inexperienced onions, chopped
- Heat olive oil in a giant skillet over medium-high heat and put together dinner andouille rooster sausage until browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes.
- Add the onion and bell peppers and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, until softened. Add the garlic and put together dinner for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add the cauliflower rice to the skillet along with the rooster broth and cajun seasoning, mixing successfully. Let the cauliflower put together dinner for 5 to 6 minutes, until softened. Be sure that to not cowl the pan as steaming the riced cauliflower will make it mushy.
- Flip the heat off, mix inside the inexperienced onions and luxuriate in!
*This may increasingly remaining for 3 to 4 days saved in a sealed, airtight container in your fridge. I do not advocate freezing this meal as the texture of cooked cauliflower rice changes after being frozen and would not preserve up successfully.
Food regimen Particulars:
- Serving Measurement: 1 1/2 cups
- Vitality: 193
- Sugars: 5.9 g
- Sodium: 488.7 mg
- Fats: 11.2 g
- Saturated Fats: 2.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fibers: 5 g
- Proteins: 11.7 g
* Please discover that all vitamin information are merely estimates. Values will fluctuate amongst producers, so we encourage you to calculate these by your self for a lot of appropriate outcomes.